Saturday 4 June 2016

Happy Birthday, Miracle!


“Kak, you are not defined by how fast you can solve algebra questions, joke, or finish your work. Be proud of yourself. Do not be anxious or worry too much that you have to explain everything to others and be as same as they are. Simply put, be yourself. Stop blaming yourself and stop apologizing to others. Do not let your anxiety shallows you alive, weighing you down. Insecure, incapable – there are no such words as those, because you are fearfully and wonderfully made. Hold on to that.”


Happy birthday, Pak! You have always been the sweetest one in the family, the one who always comes up with the weirdest jokes, and the one whose selfless dedication to our family remains my source of inspiration. Thank you for always be my pillars when the world is tumbling down. You’ve taught me to live out a life with vision. You’ve taught me to live selflessly for others. You’ve also taught me to live as Christ lives, to feel content because of Jesus, to forgive even when it hurts the most.. and on it goes.. I can never thank you enough. Wishing you many happy returns of the day and sending you many hugs and kisses from far away. Love you with all of my heart.

Psalm 139
13 For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
14  I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
15  My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
16  Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.


Rest assured,

No comments:

Post a Comment