Monday 1 February 2016

Home Sweet Home

Hello and welcome to my home! I have been wandering for years not knowing where to jot down the thoughts scattered in my mind. Eventually, blogging seems to be just the perfect answer for it. As the wise man builds his house on the rock, me too, I have my own ‘rock’ that will keep the blog running. I asked my amazing two friends to be my editor and designer. So, what you will soon discover in this blog will not be as they would without their helps. When I thought of taking a serious step of blogging, I realized that I need some kind of motivation to keep me writing. The presence of my friends, I believe, will continue to encourage and motivate me to write every day.

Thoughts are not meant to be ignored and buried inside. They should be poured out, somehow, or else it will leave you with a nauseous feeling. And for me, to talk those thoughts out in front of crowds does not really fit me. I always feel anxious and the world’s seemed to turn upside down. So, since I am not that great of a speaker, I found paper and ink to be just the perfect things to help me pouring out my mind. I’ve had couples diaries which I wrote since I was in grade 3. Since then, writing has always been that time when I am positively energized. It helps my brain to articulate what’s inside it, and eventually, to be productive. Writing also facilitates me with a good time of self-exploration and reflection. Not many people can be very sensitive towards the pattern of unpleasant things that they might have done, either to themselves or others. I’m included. And that’s why the time to sit down and take note of the things that happen in life is worth embraced. Take a moment also to read what you’ve been scribbling about. If you find the same issues popping up, then you can address it and find the solution. That way, you won’t have it burdensome anymore.

Well, there are actually more benefits of writing. What I’ve named before are just a few of them, and have become the main reasons why I enjoy writing even if it’s only in the form of small notes. Growing up, I found that keeping the writing only to myself has no fun in it. How many people you can actually help by letting them reading your thoughts? How many people can actually be inspired by them? How many people can actually say ‘I am not alone’ when you share the same struggle and that it can encourage them to get up again? Those how(s), then, propel me to digitalized my diary. I started to blog in 2009 and there’s been so many ups and downs with it. Most of the things I wrote were about daily life stuffs. I want to continue doing the same type of writing here – in this new blog, just with qualified content and grammar. That is why having an editor who likes to play with words and arrange them into aesthetically pleasing shape is good. In addition, the designer who will make my home looks sophisticated yet loving and warm is a must-have.

Lastly, I hope you will enjoy reading my blog as much as I am. Take a good care!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment