Monday 25 April 2016

Is This Love? (Intermission)

I met this person at the church. I barely knew him but I heard people talking about him a lot. In most conversations related to church, fellowship, and spiritual journey, his name was mentioned. I somewhat curious to the person whose name people was eager to talk.

This emotion of this picture is just right to the feeling I had in April 10, 2016.

April 10, 2016 (if I am not mistaken), I met him, eventually. That person’s name always showed up in my mind every time I was with our friends even though we did not talk about him. I do not know why, but hearing his name was somehow comforting. Since then, I have been praying to God about him. I pray that he will become more like Christ every day, and that whoever that will become his life partner will lead him to grow more in the Lord. It is not easy when you actually want someone to be just with you and no one else. However, when we pray, I believe, we do not force God to give exactly what we want, and this applies also when it comes to the person we want to be with for the rest of our life. I trust the Lord’s plans and timing. If he is really the one, then he will not go away from you because God had already planned him to be with you and He wants you to stay faithful until that time comes.

Keep praying!


No comments:

Post a Comment