Saturday 7 May 2016

All Is Well


The last time I remembered, I cried because of the never-ending problem I had at work.
***
***After school hours. My phone rang.***
“Yes, Ibu, can I help you?” I answered.
“Hello Ibu Golda, are you busy now?” I could tell that she was smiling on the other side.
“I am not busy. What’s up?” I, too, smiled.
“Ibu Golda, when will be the last day for this academic year?” the voice started to sound hard.

***I cannot breathe. I mean, what? Why?***
“The first week of June if I am not mistaken, Bu. I kind of forgot, I will check it tomorrow and get it back to you.” My voice got even harder. I slowly replied.

I had these weird feeling since last week. My brain just could not work with me to figure out what was it until that conversations.

***The caller continued explaining to me the story***


“Ok, thank you, Bu Golda. We will talk again later about this.”
“Okay, Bu. Have a good night. God bless you.”
***The call was ended***
***
“Why, Mbak?” laughed the estheticians.
I was having my weekly facial treatment when I received that phone called.
Dang!
I could not hold the tears, my eyes burned out. I cried. Out loud.
“Can you finish faster? Aw, it hurts. I want to go home.”
“But we have not finished yet.”
“Ok, you can continue, then. Sorry, Mbak.”
***
It is well with my soul because I trust the Lord’s plan more than anything; for good reasons – for God’s.

Forever in my heart,

No comments:

Post a Comment